Umpqua Bank leased 18,813 square feet of office space on the second floor of the 1631 NW Thurman Building to house administrative operations. Melvin Mark Construction Company is coordinating the tenant improvements in collaboration with Umpqua’s architectural team. The extensive build-out marries the historic character of the 1900s-era building with a modern industrial aesthetic. Tall steel panels and movable aluminum mesh drapes blend neatly with the original exposed brick and substantial timber supports, and a distinctive natural wood floor.
Click here to read the full case study.